八方的音乐

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wonderful sunday service

today is 27th Dec, it is the last sunday of 2009. Being new to this place, I had been seaching for a church since i settle down here yesterday, and i found a Central Baptism Church just a street across from where i stay.
  Today Sunday service is all about ACTS, Adoration, Confession, Thanks giving , and S for Supplementary or prayer request. The sermon today were in 3 testimonial shared by dff people regarding what they had been throug in this 2009. and the praise and worship where diveded into 2 section which is song of adoration, and then song of confession. 


This was taken before the service started, where they are practicing the song. They have a very great pianist, the one with her baby behind her. I means Really really GREAT pianist.

  in the end of service, a couple sat beside me, Gladia, or Mrs Dough come to say peace to me, and intro me to her husband, Dough. When she found out that I had just arrive here yesterday, she offer me to have lunch at her home for pan cake and egg, this is the canadian regular lunch. guess wht, Canada pan cake is served with maple syrup rather than honey, which is the famous lacal thing, and it is truly tasty than honey...hehee.....thing u muz try in canada and thing u muz buy to bring bck from canada.



Gladia is a author and just published her book 2 month ago, here u can found more about Gladia. http://www.scriptureprayers.ca/scripture_prayers_homepage.html. Dough is a chaplain in the baptism residence building, pasturing the the people in that area, planning activities and also drive the shuttle.

  these couple spend their noon time with me, and bring me all around Victoria to know the place. they even bring me to my University-UVic to have a look and intro me about all the interesting place in victoria. later after the tour, they send me back to my place. i have a wonderful time spent with them, share about my family and my story, and they share about their young story, their son and daughter....a lot of thing we had talk...
   I'm blessed!!!  this is wht i can really say...the GOD treat me so goooooooooooood!! that i cant rally express my feeling.....its warm to have a fellowship like brother and sister when you are in a stranger place.
AMEN!!


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》