八方的音乐

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

4 farewell meal in a day

I had rushing back to USM on last Thursday to settle some of the document thing, and i am grateful to have this last meet up with my friend b4 my leaving.
Lunch, having a home-cook meal from a church auntie. She purposely cook me my favorite curry chicken. this is a very warm fellowship. Thanks to Li Xiu aunty and Chai Foo uncle and their family for being such a blessing to me.

Later I went  to USM main campus to pass up the thing with William, then meet up with my course kakak- Theng Theng. Having high tea with 2 senior-Jomay and TT in QB, my kakak want to treat me as a farewell for me b4 leaving. So lucky to have such a loving kakak. hehe.

later supper after church prayer meet, went to home town cafe with some church member, Qin Mei oso offer to treat me tht meal. She was such a good leader in our church.

in the later 1am, calling out all my coursemate and William. although they were going to slp, o slping, but still giv me face to come out for a last meal at our hot spot- Riyas..haha.....Wiliam paid for my meal..hahha...

looking forward to come back to meet u all again in 6 month time....Keep in touch always,My fren.

GOD bless!!!

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》