八方的音乐

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

new number

finally have my own number in canada, so u anyone of u can send me a sms anytime. hehe..
this is my new number. 001-250-8842091, feel free to gv me a msg anytime..

Thx to yann ni fren here, Fong Mei, a small gal 4 year younger than me, come to find us today and help us to get register to the phone here. It is very complicated and troublesome to get a phone number here, not like in malaysia. U must have creditcard, ID and many detail to get the cell phone number. Lucky May willing to register our number under her creditcard, else we wont have our number now.
  We spent our whole day tgther with May, having lunch at Subway and a Vietnam food as our dinner. while, they went to shopping at The bay shopping mall while i just sitting at the sofa waiting for them....dun hav enuf energy to go shopping with them...

well...have a nice day with her today, and she been telling us a lot about the life here. will catch up with her tmr to do some bank think tgther....

another Blessed day. hehe....

2 comments:

yan said...

hey, good to hear you're settling fine in Canada..have a great time there. God bless

Von said...

This is the first time i visit ur blog, bro. Glad to hear that u adapt well in ur new place..do bring me some maple syrup since u said it's so gooood.hehe. I believe u do love green very much, u deco ur blog with green wall, which i love it too. take care, bro. do missed call me like usual.haha

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》