八方的音乐

Monday, March 1, 2010

Heart warming fellowship

already been here in Victoria for 2 month, and only until this moment that I felt some very heart warming fellowship here in Victoria.
For the past week, had 2 fellowship at Eunice house and Foy house each on Friday and Saturday. and for both, I help to cook again. haha, start to realise my talent of cooking was so outstanding here in Victoria, maybe I should practice more when I back to Malaysia.
   Thanks to Eunice and Oliver, for inviting me and others to her house to have a CNY felowship. I made a sweet and sour pork chop, and she make us Malaysia Bak Kut Teh, and others food. These fellowship was special as we all sit in the loving  room on the floor, is like kind of Malaysian culture. haha, but this was actually not in the plan, it just happen when we found out the table is not enough to accommodate the numbers of people, and make a sudden change of plan. Everyone sit on floor, with the dining cloth, and food at the centre, just like having picnic in house. haha, and that night everyone enjoying the semifiinal ice hockey games between Canada and Slovakia, it was  very excited game. We all cheers when Canada finally went to the final versus USA.
   the 2nd day having a bible study group at Foy's house. I reach there earlier and found out they need some help in kitchen( they having some late that day). So, I help to make the meat ball, and cook a vegetable as well. less people is more easy to connect and easy to involve in the conversation. We have our dinner, bible study on Luke, the parable of sow, and have a 2 hour of connection chat after that. It is fun, that we can chat from where to travel, what to eat, the issue of homeless, bla bla bla.....sometime dont even know how the topic come out, and it just naturally come out.
   Last night, a small prayer group for a good fren happen in the place I stay. and a lot of discussion on spiritual and Christianity. Thanks God that everything was in peace and joy.
   I am truely bless in Victoria, especially in church and fellowship. the bonding is just so much different with others. and I cherish the relationship with others as well.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》