八方的音乐

Saturday, March 6, 2010

catch a car

   Do you ever try to catch a car in the mid of your journey? Do you ever offer a ride to those that want a free ride? First time in my life, I catch a car from the top of the mountain to the feet, then catch another car to offer me a ride to the bus exchange stop.
   I had been to the NRC Center of the Universe, located near the Royal Oak Exchange on West Saanich road. It was a tired journey as it is not an accessible place, there is only a bus for every 1 and half hour. Being lazy to wait for the bus, I decide to walk all the way to the Center of Universe, walking a 30 minute journey to the feet, and another 20 minute journey from feet of mountain to the top. It is actually an astronaut center, showing some science about galaxy, and a spectrometer that weight 42 tons ( which was the world largest spectrometer).
   In the end of the session, I am just being frustrated to walk all the way down back to the feet. So, I make a little prayer to get some good guy that will offer a ride. The 1st few attempt was fail, then I saw a guy walking his way to his car, and I went to ask for his help, generously he willing to give me and YN a ride. I am so grateful. We took off at the feet of mountain, and waiting for the bus, but I believed that we had miss the bus, and the 2nd bus have to wait 2 hour. I dont want to walk for another 30 minute to back to the Exchange. So, what can we do?? Catch another car again in mid of road, hoping someone will stop by to give a ride. That is what I do. 
   The 1st ten minute was fail, more than 50 cars pass by, yet none of them stop down. Discourage by YN words that I look too messy,like a beggar, no one will stop for me, yet she not attempting to catch the car. Well, I just believe that I have to keep going to catch, and it is  not by appearance that people stop for us, it is by mercy that I believe. A few minutes later, a car stop by. A very friendly Canadian guys that work in the Center of Universe, he know that is was a hard time to get a bus, so he stop by when saw we catching the car. Giving us a ride to the Exchange.
   What a grateful day I had experience. Never catch a car in my life, yet catch 2 cars in a journey. haha....There are some thing cannot done by human alone, there is always Someone stand by to help when you ask Him.
" Ask, and you will be given!" 
     

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》