八方的音乐

Saturday, March 6, 2010

All about Art

   Went to the Victoria Art gallery after 2 month being here, and was a response to the program run by Victoria state government " be a tourism in your home town: Victoria", which offer a great deal for people to visit most of the attraction spot in Victoria in a very low price.
  Art is something that not born in my nature, a lot of art that seen so curious for me, which I wonder why is it called "Art"? Does art needed to be sophisticated? need to be very unique and out of imagination? some art seen to be too simple to called it art. And in some extent, a picture that I see nothing but only colour that split on a paper is called art also. I never know about art. Although I wish I do, at least have some of the artistic gen in my DNA, since my brothers do have the sense or art.
  The most impress me in the art gallery was the arts collection of Emily Carr. Emily Carr is a very famous lady in Canada, especially Victoria, for her success on art. There is a section in the Art gallery, that show her drawing at different stage of her life. Walking through her drawing, if you take your heart to see and feel her art, you can notice the transformation she had experience through her pursuit of the greatest of art. Her earlier drawing was very nice and but showing what an eyes can tell us, she herself says that she feels that her picture was lack of spiritual. And after years of years of exploring new arts, she been to Alaska, France and London, and meet a lot of people in art, which she found the spiritual in arts that she looking for all this years. In her late 50's, she emphasize on the drawing of nature in spirit, and with the brush technique and tone color she used, its seen like all the nature giving glory and praise to their Creator, she was trying to send out the message that nature is the wonder piece of God's work, and God reveal Himself through the sea, sky, mountain, tress.......I was amazed by her drawing of nature, indeed, especially those of her latest drawing.
   As I walking through the art drawing in the gallery, there was a little girl knock on my door. I wonder how great would it be if she could be here to witness these drawing as well, and I'm sure that she will be very excited to these art. If you ask me who will I think when come to art, probably is only Cyron and this little girl. She is one girl that I know given the talent in art, has a great sense of color and line. And I know, you probably watching this blog now. Haha..
   After the visit of this Art Gallery, I would have to admit that I found no gen of art in my DNA, probably Cyron took it all from me already. But still, some picture does amazed me. Yet, I love to be scientific brain than artistic brain anyway. haha...  

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》