八方的音乐

Friday, January 7, 2011

Secret garden

    For the first time in my 5 year in USM, in my school, I found this little secret garden so peaceful and calm. Thanks to my FYP, that I have to wait 2 hour for my sample to me done during shaker. I spend this 2 hour at the center of the school, which is a small garden that people never notice about it.
    There is a little pavilion, surround with some tall and untidy plants, and of course the 2 walls of the building. Maybe time had been to rush for me before this, that I never really take a break and rest there. This little secret place, welcome me with a warm breeze, the sound of wind pass through the plants, the birds and insects singing choir; a refreshing stream into my soul and mind.
    I brought a book with me, and sat down.  What a wonderful time I had with myself, and with my God. I say a little pray, a short time of devotion, and reading the proverb of Solomon. In fact, again it recall me of the life i once had in Ottawa, during the last day where I spend beside the river and just doing reading.
    Now that I had found this little secret place for me to spent my 2 hour while waiting for the sample, it will be a wonderful time for me.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》