八方的音乐

Monday, May 18, 2009

23rd Birthday

Happy Birthday to Myself..hehee....
i had just pass my 23rd birthday, and thanks GOD it a wonderful time.
although not all thing in my expectation, but there still some surprise for me...heh...
so, conclusion, it balance each other..

ok...
let talk about some of those out of expectation..
i spend my birthday eve by watching drama after a dinner at seaside..
the dinner venue was langkawi Boat Quay, the place i give 4 *....but the cuisine, hmm...2* lah...
i love the place and view. It was romantic and the smell and sound of sea just come to you....very comfortable.... is a good place for dating..hehe...but the food was not so nice, very few choices of main course, and it was very normal...nothing special to describe it...not very nice, yet not so worst...
I plan to have a supper with my sis after the dinner, but she too busy...so i spend the night by watching drama...
my celebration with church member was good...we have dinner in spring leaf, alor setar.... but, not many people present...thanks for those present ...I appreciated it....yet, i dint receieve prayet blessing fromt the gathering...maybe it just not the culture here to bless on bday.....some of my spiritual elder did not turn up coz of business.....
hmm...and one last thing....some one that say wanna give me care...yet forget my bday...so sad....wa jin nia sit bong o.....wa zai lu da diao wu kua wa e blog...haha....dang zhe sem open, lu ai qiu gua ho wa tia o....hahaha...ah boh wa mai cai lu liao...

ok....talk about the good thing
first time, in my life...someone sing me birthday song from a phone call....it was my bday song i receieve...haha....thanks Grace...hhe....i appreciated it..your voice very nice...hehe...
I have a warm fellowship with Joyce and Shirley. it was not in planning....but it just turn up when i ask Joyce to treat me..haha....then she call up Shirley together....tot wont meet up my sis in this return....haha....it was suprise.....and thanks Joyce for the lunch....we have it in langkawi Fair Art Cafe....wow...the food ...i give 4*.....really good....you should give a try next time....
hmm....i have a give from Chen Chen....a green shirt....haha.....thanks ya.....
hmmm...wat else??

that all ...have to abck to work d....
thanks for all that give me blessing and wishes.........I appreciate it...
GOD bless!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday

Siaw Ping said...

sorry ooo...mai xiu kee oo...wa chio gua meh ho tia e..lu dian tuo ai cai wa e...wa jin e beh zai lu 18 seng zi oo..ai hua he ar~~

Siaw Ping said...

i create blogspot lo...then i can write blog anytime i want,especially in campus..

http://ping-fairytales.blogspot.com/

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》