八方的音乐

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fierceness

  it had been a long time ago, since someone said to me again that  I look too fierce. In fact, I am not really a fierce person if anyone know me deeper.
  " Do not judge a book by it's cover", is use to advice people do not judge a person by their appearance. However, the question raise when this matter come to marketing, APPEARANCE does means something. A low quality product can attract person if it gorgeous appearance, a bitter heart lady can attract guy by it appearance; and vise versa. So, the really matter is the time frame, the time will prove the quality of the product, or the people. But, this only count if you give it a shoot.
    Some one advice me to act childish in order to mix into another group, because I am too fierce to scared others away. I am not fierce, I am just serious person. I am not going to tolerate myself to become childish, and I believe that when I treat others with honest, they will know that I am actually a nice person as well. So, just be myself.
    

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》