八方的音乐

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My accent

  Some said, my english improve a lot. The accent is nice.
  Some said, my english change a lot. The accent is different.
  Some said, my english is very fake. The accent is weird.

  I said, I have no idea. Stay in Canada for 5 month, but I only speak english is during the backpack trip totally for 1 month, no chinese at all during that time. That is the time I have to speak in their way.

  Believe me, although you can speak very good english in Malaysia. Sometimes, people in American just can't catch the word of your mouth, and that is the time you have to learn to speak in their way. The accent does matter.

  All Chinese know, the accent of chinese can be so different in China from a province to another, although they speaking the same words and sentence, sometime we don't understand it at all. English is actually the same.

  Well, I back in Malaysia. Is time to change back to the Singlish that everyone used to it, with -lah, -lorr, -ler, ya-, -meh.....


2 comments:

eMiLy said...

haha.. i'll like to hear you speak.

Deonne said...

Singlish is Spare English

Normally, in Sarawak, We call it Manglish =)
Malaysia English
ha ha ha

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》