八方的音乐

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

reflection on NPFBO midterm paper

  The article I had post few weeks ago about the Non-profit Faith-based Organization, FBNPO, I had get the paper back yesterday after being marked by Prof. Siemen Lynn. Well, the result was out of my expectation, is actually better than I expected. This is the 1st business paper that I did for my whole life, and it is quite different from how others people write the paper in business way, and I still used to write the paper in a engineering research way.
   However, something weird is, instead of being happy and exited about the result, I feel contented and gratitude; not to comparing with others, but just to satisfy yourself. The topic was choose by myself, and I choose something which I had experience in, and something that I willing to dedicate to, and is the thing that I need to know more to get more involve in the work, and the discussion is all surrounding Christianity. This is what people always said, when you do something of your interest, and you having good result from it, you feel contented of the successful. And when the thing you do is surrounding Christianity, you feel gratitude. That is what differentiate a world-view and the God-view people.
   This is the comment from the Prof, and I really have to admit the weakness in my paper.
 - this is a great topic.
- I found it very unique and interesting.
- I can see you put a lot of research in this paper.
- you have quite a substantial numbers of errors in grammars and sentences structure.
- I would like to see a more consistency when discussing the topic.
- you move around from talking faith in general to specific religions a lot.
 
   From the paper being marked with all the grammar mistake circles by the Prof, I know that she really read the paper word by word, and is reading carefully through out the paper. And it is true, that I really have to improve my writing skills, and the grammar. haha....

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》