八方的音乐

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gratitude in Vancouver

Staying in Vancouver for 3 days in at YK place. This is really a gratitude thing for me, and I really appreciate it.
Yk is a friend of my bro,Cyron. be more correctly, she is a best friend of Lmei, which is friend of Cyron. I know Lmei thru Cyron, but not veyr close, yet we can crab for a day. Lmei and YK both is actually older than me by 1 circle, which mean 12 years.
   Since Cyron and Lmei know that I coming to Vancouver, they had ask me to contact YK before I come here. So, i'm actually just contact with YK thru e-mail b4 this. but this time, as I come to Vancouver, I have the chance to meet up with her.
  The 1st day, which I was just pass by Vancouver to go to Rockies, i met her and her son,Beto Enn for a lunch. She treat me a Japanese food and telling me many about life in Vancouver. The 2nd time I met her when I back from Rockies, and she offer me to stay at her place, which is a very good for me, as I was planning just to find a park to sleep...haha...and I had staying there for 2 night, to travel around Vancouver, to all the attraction place in Vancouver.
   Have a very good time during the stay, although YK older than me so much, she treat me like a lil bro; and even it was our 2nd meet, she treat me very well like a old friend. Giving me the house key, letting me use her computer, and prepare meal for me. the common topic among us is actually Lmei by the way, but yet I like to listen to her sharing on raising this little naughty Beto Enn. He is one of the cutest boy I ever meet,( the other is Wen Xuan). He always bring trouble yet giving a lot of laughter to others.  
   I am being bless and I am gratitude. with all the people I met, all the thing I encountered, I know....GOD is taking care of me.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》