八方的音乐

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Everything is new

New year come, bring new hope.
it is the end of January, and the beginning of February.
suddenly have a sense of making vow to myself,
to bring a new hope in this new year,
and to say good bye to all the old thing,
i want a NEW LIFE!!

many thing happen in the past time,
and lot of thing make me grow,
lot of lesson for me to learn from.
for this reason, one must stand up,
stand up still,
and start another journey.

Hey,BAD THING!
I already stand up, and run on a new journey,
good bye to you, and thanks for the lesson.

Hey, GOOD THING!
I will keep on going, running to the fullness,
I‘ll keep all the sweet memory,
and bring it along my journey.
Thanks for making my life beaultiful,
and strengthen me in the future.

For GOD, for me , and for YOU,
I will stand up and keep on going.
I will live a fullest life, with abundant grace,
let go all the burden tht holding me,
put it in the hand of GOD.
some day later, when i strong enuf to bear it,
GOD will put it again on me.

Life is wonderful and peradox,
only by falling, one learn to stand up,
only by hold on, one learn to let go,
only by receive, one learn to give,
only by hurt, one learn to heal,
only by sacrifice, one learn to love,
and only by grace, one learn to be forgiven.


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》