八方的音乐

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Enthusiastic & passion?? money & rest??



It was a dilemma situation am facing now. To find the passion, or just having a calm and smooth career path.
How should I further elaborate my situation, and my current feeling? It’s not a sentence or words that can comprehend it. The world economic is in deep down turn , and a large impact toward where I’m working now. With low volume of order, company does not able to sustain their head count and work load as before, thus some action have to be carry out to overcome this cliff. VSS (voluntary separation scheme) and monthly plant shut down is happening, people working in a down atmosphere, some in deep anxious of when will be their turn of getting VSS.
In my position, I’m still the safe one. Not worry of getting VSS, and happy of many shut down going, as it means more travel plan for me. However, the non-stop shut down and holiday had brought my working passion down to a freezing point, where had the fire gone? The work load is very light, and nothing much activities really going in the plant. What I’m concern, is what more will I learn in this kind of down turn, and the career path that I can develop.
Should I looking forward to a better, with more challenging environment, to twist my mind, and to push myself to a larger pressure valve. I’m just free of stress and pressure currently, and not sure whether this is best for a young life that eager for challenging job.
Should I just keep stay in the comfort zone? With adequate income and easy job, back to home on time and stress-free? When we talk about our job among friends, most of them work till late night, and weekend, but not me. Some are in very tension, which I never understand the feeling of working tension. Should I just keep let others to admire of my work, while I’m actually wanna more than now?
When God wanna use anyone in His plan, HE will give them a hard way to walk, and strengthen them during the adversity. What is someone never been through an adversity? Are they strong enough in His plan?
Should I just leave in easy, and get easy? Or leave in adversity, stress, and learn to be stronger?




0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》