八方的音乐

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Finding My Way Home

its been a creepy night,
I'm lost in a wink ,
in a forest of thousand eyes;
a place which are so strange to me ,
that I couldn't recognize any thing around me,
then I realized that I'm too far away from home.
I raise my head,
gaze at the familiar star upon me,
and i knew HE was there,
He never leave me alone.

I tried to make my move ,
finding my way back to home;
it was so heavy on my feet,
that I hardly take a move.
It was a sin-made chain lock,
I couldn't remember when did I locked up,
but its rusty appearance tell me that it was long time ago.
 
Where was the key?I wonder.
I saw some stone beside me,
and it was written good deed,
there were small and big,
and i took up the biggest one,
tried to brake the lock with my " good deed".
and I found it was useless,
the larger stone I took, I felt more tired and exhausted.
none of the "deed" could save me from the lock.

suddenly a spark catch my eyes,
the star is twinkle and waving to me,
then I realize HE is watching me,
and waiting for me.

I bow down my knee,
grief for the sin and all the deed,
I couldn't dare to seek HIS help,
as I know I'm too far away from HIM.
I'm fall into unconscious in my repentance.

when I'm awake,
I was in a giant shoulder,
HE carrying me with my lock on HIS shoulder,
it was so warmth and safe with HIS present.

I was back to home,
and HE lay me down gentlemanly.
He took out a key, with GRACE printed,
and easily open it up.

" we cant really find out way home by ourselves, when we drown in sinful world. only HE can bring us home, and unlock us with Grace.
are you finding your way ??
see upon the sky, the sun and the star never change wherever you are, so does HE. "


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》