八方的音乐

Saturday, July 11, 2009

conversation with an angel

There is always a time, where people longing for the present of an angel. It is usually in time of stormy or disaster, inner or outer, we looking for the angel to appear before us, giving us a hand of helps.
I met an angel today, but not in my stormy time. She comes out from nowhere, in a moment of my peaceful time, yet she is an angel with a broken wing.
She came to me, to share with me of her hard time. The time she fly through hurricane and tsunami, she told me how her wing being broken down by the light, how suffer is she in this moment. An angel that we taught should came to save us, is now coming to looking for helps.
I have nothing to offer for the angel, but only a listening ears. I took her up, and bandit  her wound, bring her to a place that safe to rest. I'm not a good adviser, nor a good counselor,  but tried to encourage her with the word of our Creator.
In a sudden time, i felt we are rising from the ground. Without realizing, a pair of wings grow from my back, which bringing us up , and fly together in the wilderness .

" An angel not always come to our life to helps, but she might come to our life for helps. Loving each others with the love of Christ, you might welcoming an angel without realizing, and you yourself could be an angel for others. God send so many people round us for us to love and helps, so that we can practice the lesson of giving and loving, when we doing so, an angel might just in the crowed , that waiting to bless us through our offering."

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》