八方的音乐

Monday, June 1, 2009

my worst result

haih~~result finally out..and is out of my expectation.
well, as my previous  blog said....dun expect anything, else u disappoint.
i get my first C+ in USM, and it came in pair.....i didnt even have a B- b4....speachless....
and even PALAPES can get C+.........what the hell~~~~~~...this is wht i expect for A..
and my english turn out to b B.......can u blv it???
anyway...i'm ok.
i knw this sem i done not good.....smthing disturb me vigorously.....and i cnt concentrate on my study..
smthing keep on come into my mind. and i must face it...and i faced it...
well....i cgpa only 3.03.....if anyone of u curious about it....
dun ask me again.....i hate to repeat it...



6 comments:

Joy Easily said...

wei..你还有一年在大学。不要放弃。加油吧。 i think gt some mistake in my chinese..lolZ..anyway..God Bless ya..

Unknown said...

dont worry
GOd knows the best for you
He is in control...

ric said...

hey,gambateh la!! everythg will b fine cz GOD is in control!! ;)

John Ho said...

That's somehow dsappointing..Nevertheless,don't give up k..i often got such results last time..hehe..as long as u maintain over 3.00 i think should be no problem..continue to learn well in ur LI ya..and keep up ur relationship with God..

Huiyi said...

erm...the disturbing thing, just put it aside, though i know, it's easy to say, but do is really hard...but, use ur rational to take down ur feeling and emotion la...im trying my best here, so u must try ur best over thr...gayao togehter!! my prayer is always wit u =)

leon said...

thank you for all the comment...like i said..i'm ok....just wanna to express it out only....dun worry..
i know HE take care....

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》