八方的音乐

Friday, June 5, 2009

a lucky day

it had been a month i having my internship in Worldexim, and today is the most fantastic experience for me.
I'm so blessed with a good boss. hhehe.

K, back to the story.
My boss bring me for a factory visit to the end product manufacturer in Sungai Petani and Gurun, both the factory is actually a blowing plant, which producing plastic bag such as ice bag, t-shirt bag and rubbish bag.
This is my 2nd factory visit actually, but the first time was following the driver to deliver the product, wo cant go deep into the factory. But this time, the boss is purposely bring me go visit his customer factory, and also he have to "social" with his old fren lah...haha.

the factory at Gurun is a huge factory, producing mainly T-shirt bag. So u can c how the blow the plastic fromt th blowing machine, how the feeding material composition and how the feeding material is feed into the machine. and the printing of the bag in in-line witht he blowing machine, product in a large roll, then this roll of bag is then bring to cutting machine to seal and cut, then u found wht is on the market. My boss said, 70% of this factory product is go to Euro country..but why?? is a question to ask.........haha...yet i dun hav answer.....maybe malaysia product is more cheaper, even after the deliver fee add on....

then the PVC roofing and lining extrusion......wow....this is the first time i saw how it work....PVC feeing material is not in pallet, but in powder...blv it?? hhaa...and the  extrusion speed is very very low. i c how they coat the pattern on the PVC, and also how this process carry on...

it is a wonderful experience for me. if not my boss bring me there, for sure they wont let me go in to c how they work. this is actually a company secret, and they not allow student visit oso.....is very confidential....
hehe......i'm lucky....!!



2 comments:

Huiyi said...

haha, u r not lucky, but blessed =)

leon said...

yes....i m...
really blessed..
at least i'm not wrong to b in alor star.haha

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》