八方的音乐

Monday, March 16, 2009

Playing guitar

hmm...today have practice for the singing performance for polymer night...
I playing the guitar...

its been a long time i dint touch my guitar, and my finger skin bcm thin alrd...
so, is actually a bit pain to start playing back my guitar again..
need to keep on play until the skin bcm thick again...

the whole night, i keep on playing my guitar,
start from the song for performance, then play some christian song...
i start to play, and just cant stop playing....haha...
until my finger cannot stand it...very pain alrd...
but, yeah.....there are joyful inside me...
is peace, i shud say.....i still love christian song the most...
it not like the contemporary song outside..

it's should b a very exited and joyful thing, but juz feel like normal...
not really exited outside....or shud say...how shud i show this excitation??
haha..alrd kena the lil bear virus...haha

hmm...anyway...my finger getting pain d...
and hope the skin will bcm thicker tmr ...hha
then next week the poylmer night, i can play the guitar well again...

 

1 comments:

Xiang Hou said...

lol...mau import guitarist ?? haha

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》