八方的音乐

Monday, May 19, 2014

Be Coffe Cafe

if you stay in Johor, and you love coffee, this is definitely a place you wanna go again and again.

Be Coffee Cafe
2, Jln Molek 1/5C, Tmn Molek
81100 Johor Bahru
Tel: 07-350 3128
Operating Hours:
Mon- Sun
10:00 am - 11:30 pm
 I'm a coffee addict, a coffee lover, and surely a fans of Tiramisu. it had been almost 3 years I stay in Johor, and this is the only cafe that draw my heart for it's coffee and Tiramisu. 
  Seriously, I use to order Tiramisu when ever available, and trying more than half hundred Tiramisu in Johor, this is definitely the best I had, and I love it. 
  Nevertheless, the coffee is great! the texture is so fine, and the aroma of coffee is strong, yet it does not over cover the milk and cream. this is a true coffee made with heard. I had a Cappuccino, and my partner had a Machiato, both serve great and we were very delight with it. 


  If this is consider as my birthday cake, this is the best cake I ever present to myself.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》