八方的音乐

Friday, June 7, 2013

Appreciation



" What I appreciate about you is.............."

and 

" I feel that you can be more effective if..............."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Just went through a company training last week at Puteri Harbour Trader's Hotel. It was a very good training on a development of a personal itself.
  The training is " Living and Leading Cameron's Value", which my company is CAMERON. Though, many people had went through a lot of different kind of motivation and personal development training, but this program was design to enforce the company value back into us.

  One thing I am most inspired and feel gratitude, is about the lesson of appreciation. Each of us is to find a partner, and complete above statement. I tell others what we appreciate about them, and also what do we think that they can be improve.
  I seen like very normal motivation course and activities. but, the feeling of when you willing to tell others what you appreciate about them, or when people tell you what they appreciate about you, can really feel that this is a culture of caring, sharing and appreciating. and some may give very constructive feedback on where can we improve and develop.

So... if you are reading this post, and you know me...
please share this with me... ^^

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》