八方的音乐

Sunday, September 5, 2010

what is Love?

I'm going to lead the youth fellowship this Wednesday, teaching them about the topic "Love".
This Love is not the love from the world view, but to view what is Love from the Bible's view, from the Christianity perspective.

I don't really know if I have the qualification to teach people about Love, when me myself don't really have a true love yet. Although, I do have a fundamental principal about what is Love in Bible, and I have my own principal about Love.

What I really wanna do in this Wednesday is, tear down their world's view about Love, and rebuild a new fundamental principal about love from the of Bible and Christianity.

Does love concern only 2 person that in Love?
What can do in Love and what cannot do in love..
Language of Love...
Commitment in Love...
responsible in Love...

Hopefully can done all thing in 1 hour...a brief and thorough knowing about Christian's Love...


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》