八方的音乐

Friday, September 3, 2010

Boy or Girl

An auntie come to me, and ask...you are boy or girl?
then, she ask twice.
and then, she ask another uncle whether I am boy or girl...

the uncle said: young people have their own style already.

Long hair must be girl meh? who said de? who decide de?
short hair must be boy meh? who said de? who decide de?

One distinction different between Chinese and Caucasian people, is their mind, and the ability to accept or try new thing.
For such a long time I in Canada, no one ever question me regarding the hair, as long as it still look good.
but for a short time I back in Malaysia, all the Chinese auntie uncle never stop asking about that...
I'm sick of it....



3 comments:

teddy bear said...

lol...dun so pek chek~~~u r not tat kelian~~~dun worry~~
last time my little cousin confused with whether i m a girl o a boy...
he even show me the confused face..==
her mum laugh to death..

aiwei said...

elder people usually cant accpet boy having long hair. My aunt used to complain his son's hair like a theif in front of all the relatives. he was really upset about it.

Anyway dont cut it if u like it LOL

Deonne said...

"One distinction different between Chinese and Caucasian people, is their mind, and the ability to accept or try new thing."

I think you are really sick about it :D

Well, perhaps Caucasian people have broad minded compare to Chinese, but not every cases it must be the best. Having narrow mind sometimes is good too :P

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》