八方的音乐

Friday, June 18, 2010

Divine Companionship



    Ever since I back to Malaysia, everytime  I told people about my backpacking trip on bike by myself, most of them will open wide their mouth, and starring at me, then said: are u crazy? Usually they will first ask, don't you feel lonely?
    It's already been 3 week back to Malaysia, and most of the time I am still alone in house, others were busy traveling as I can run the business. But, I never feel lonely, since I was in Canada, or even during the backpack, and now in Langkawi Island.
    " Draw close to ME, and I will draw close to you"

    Many will never believe this, the companion of The One, can so real, so intimate, so touch, so amazing!! The divine companionship of Him is always with me, where ever I am, I will never fell lonely.
    I still remember very clear, during one of my backpacking trip, on the way from Ottawa to Westport. There is a time when I really wanna give up, as the weather and road condition is really frustrated me. I doubting of Him, why giving me the vision to choose this way of traveling. I came in courage, but the fragile heart again and again pull me down in doubt and frustration.  Then I ask, " if this is Your Will, show me", the only Word appears to me is " My grace is sufficient for you". Simply a word, bring a great comfort, peace, and joy into my heart. My strength is regenerate, and I am able to keep going on my road. I do not get my answer, until I finally reach Westport. He send His angels, to greet me with great courage.
    Back to hometown, my life is full with workload, working more then 12 hours a day, yet back to house still have to clean the house and make my own meal, most of the time. But, strange, no more complaining, some character of mine had been twisted to be more calm. The peace and joy, is always be with me. The companionship, is the source to all the changes toward me, and surrounding me. Beside, He had unveil to me more and more of the truth I yet to know, to see thing in a new perspective I never think of. It shock me even when He give me the vision and courage to establish a new youth minister in my church, with a very clear direction of what to teach and what to reach.
    As I think of this " Divine Companionship", all I can say is that, all christian should pursuit to experience this "Divine Companionship". This is not about how well you know God, how strong is your theology knowledge, it is all about how close is you to your Creator.  This "Divine Companionship", as I define, will be the source of all the knowledge about God. Not from the Bible nor the praise and worship song, not from the experience nor testimonial.
    " when I go, I will sent the Spirit to be with you", " The Spirit is the Truth". When the companionship is so real to you, so does the Spirit, and the truth is reveal more and more to you. Some people may not reading Bible, not even sing song, but they thinking of God all the time, and feel Him all the time, this was happen before the existence of Bible, and it still happen now days.  Simply because, you will be like Him, when you are close to Him.

1 comments:

Azwana said...

hey its true what you said, sometimes even when we are alone but we never feel alone if we believe in something, its like something is watching over us, just close the eyes and feel it, nice blog.

cheers

pixie

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》