八方的音乐

Monday, April 11, 2011

Farewell



It had been a long waiting of years for this moment to come, finally I come to the end of Uni life, and going to start a new chapter of life very soon.

Although it had been a fact and knowing of this, but the feeling of leaving Uni life only came when one after another wave of farewell beat on me, telling me that is time to leave, to pursue a distance of dream that yet to come.

Three farewell straight in a row, with different people, different atmosphere, and different message to deliver. Thanks to all of you that put in effort in these farewells, I enjoy it a lot, and they remind me of those young days I had, and how old I am now. Thanks CF, Da Zhuan, and Cg Peace/ Shalom. There are yet some farewell to come, and I sincerely appreciate all of them. These would nicely put a dot in this chapter of life, and new story will began continue from this chapter, with all the blessing and prayers.

Truly, there are part inside me being chaos, and paradox inside my mind. The feeling of leaving is excited because I know there are more wonderful thing out there some where waiting for me, and no more boring Uni life; but there are also some what anxiety and worry inside, wondering what kind of giant or monster am I gonna face in front; and of course there are some precious memory and relationship that drag me down, the seed of passion and effort that I had plant down, hoping to see how they growth in the future.

Anyhow, I know is time for me to say goodbye, and I know GOD is watching after my seed, and I pretty sure He will take good care of them. Farewell is never easy, but it is never too difficult to go through.

1 comments:

yann ni said...

got the same feeling here actually.. but, just telling myself to be bold and have faith, believe everything's gonna be alright. All the best in your future, buddy!

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》