八方的音乐

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Geram...

hai....izit so hard to give a right thing to someone?

today i ask my group member to pass up his work to me, so i can do the finalist...since the due date is on next week....and this assignment actually given on July, and now already end of august...

i wonder how can he gave a wrong thing to me...izit so hard to differentiate PLA and PLAGA?? totally different thing he pass to me...so wht?
I am the leader, and I have to bear all the thing now...maybe i should listen to others, carry everything on myself.....well, not really the way i like lah..

so, he said he can finish today and pass to me tmr....hopefully.....

just hope tht next time can really get a helpful group member, thts all ...wht else to ask??

haih~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comments:

yann ni said...

Don't angry, my friend.. that's usual predicament we gonna encoutered since we are in Malaysia. Everything will be fine at last.. Cheers!! ^.^

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》