八方的音乐

Friday, May 5, 2006

Purpose I Live






I am who i am
I'm the1 that GOD want me to be
I'm his precious child tat no1 will same like me
I'm just some1 tat special and u cant find others like me


* I am who i am 4 a reason
I'm part of an intricate plan
i'm a precious & perfect inique design
Called God's special child

I look like i look 4 a reason
My God make no mistake
He knit me together with the womb
I'm just wat he wanted 2 make

The parents i had were the ones He chose
And no matter how i feel
They were custom-design with God's plan in mind
And they bear the Master's seal

No, that trauma i faced was not easy
And God wept that it hurts me so
But it was allowed to shape my heart
So that into His likeness i'd grow

I am who i am for a reason
I've been formed by the Master's rod
I am who i am, beloved
Because there is a GOD! *

~~Taken from~~ ~Purpose Driven Life~




1 comments:

Chrysanthemum said...

"I am who I am"
is a declaration of our almighty God to Moses, and everyone of us, stated in Bible.
I think you should familiar with this?
Do you think as a creation of God, we are qualified to say this sentence?

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》